Kakute F4 AIO V2
Share this part
Parts » Flight Controllers
Kakute F4 AIO V2 by Holybro
The Kakute F4 V2 flight controller takes the all-in-one concept to a new level with its integrated BetaFlight OSD, current sensor and PDB. The Kakute includes all the core things you look for in your flight stack with conveniently located ESC power and signal connectors. Thanks to the vibration-isolated IMU, soft mounting your flight controller is a thing of the past. The board uses the low noise ICM20689 gyro which outputs sensor readings at 32Khz. At the heart of this flight controller is a powerful F405 MCU that has the processing power to handle these fast gyro updates with ease. The built-in PDB is no joke, handling a continuous current of 120A with an input of 7-42V. This means that the Kakute F4 flight controller can run up to 6S Lipos. This built-in PDB also has voltage regulators to output 5V or 3.3V to power your FPV gear and Spektrum receivers.
New V2 Features
- Two extra UART Ports
- UART4 port to for serial camera like the runcam split. (This is not the same as Betaflight Camera Control, which runs of the OSD menu for cameras like the swift, monster).
- UART5 port for ESC telemetry support (for BLheli32 and KISS)
- Through-hole solder pads instead of flat pads for more secure soldering especially for beginners.
- Barometer sensor on board allows altitude hold mode.
- Dedicated I2C pads to connect extra peripherals (like an external compass)
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU ("gyro") chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on "BAT" pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- x1 FC Board
- 2x spare IMU mounting foam