Pixhawk Mini with GPS, Power Module + Holybro Telemetry Radio, OSD Combo
Share this part
Parts » RC Radios
Pixhawk Mini with GPS, Power Module + Holybro Telemetry Radio, OSD Combo by 3DR
No prices available yet.
Holybro has combined the Pixhawk Mini with their telemetry radio and OSD kit, making long-range GPS systems completely feasible on a mini quad! The Pixhawk Mini is the next generation autopilot from 3DR. Building on the success of the original Pixhawk, Pixhawk Mini offers more in a 60% smaller package. Combined with the telemetry radio and OSD kit, you are good to go with all the features GPS provides, now in a tiny package!
Pixhawk MiniDifference from original Pixhawk.
- One-third the size of the original Pixhawk
- Rev 3 processor for long-term software support.
- Improved sensors, both primary and secondary IMU MPU9250 and ICM20608 for more reliable flight.
- Included GPS module uBlox M8N GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou receiver for faster and stronger GPS lock.
- Micro JST rather than the hard-to-use DF13 connectors.
- Integrated piezo speaker and safety switch.
- Natively supports 4S batteries with the included PDB.
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 8 PWM/servo outputs
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- Integrated safety switch and optional external safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Integrated multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
Micro M8N GPS
- Based on the uBlox M8N
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirements
FPV Telemetry Radio
Kick your mission planning into real time with telemetry radio, featuring interchangeable air and ground modules, Android tablet compatibility, and protective cases. Radios allow your ground station computer to communicate with your vehicle wirelessly, providing unparalleled ease of use for viewing in-flight data, changing missions on the fly, and tuning.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
- Frequency: 915MHz
- 6-position Molex connector
- 100 mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- -117 dBm receive sensitivity
- RP-SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- MAVLink protocol framing
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Configurable duty cycle
- Error correction corrects up to 25% of bit errors
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through Mission Planner and APM Planner
- Supply voltage: 3.7-6 VDC (from JST 1mm connector)
- Transmit current: 100 mA at 20 dBm
- Receive current: 25 mA
- Serial interface: 3.3 V UART
- Dimensions: 53mm*25mm
Micro OSD V1.1
Micro-sized Arduino-based on-screen display board. It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol and designed to be as compact as possible. Its main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC
- Weight: 3.0 Grams
- Dimensions: 28 x 16 mm
- 1x Pixhawk Mini Flight Controller
- 1x GPS Module
- Cable Set + PWM Breakout Board
- Safety Switch
- USB Cable
- Power Module and Distribution Board (XT-60)
FPV Telemetry Radio OSD Set
- 1x Micro Radio Telemetry Transceiver
- 1x Ground Radio Telemetry Module
- 1x Micro OSD Board
- 1x JST 1mm 'Y' Cable
- 1x Video Transmitter and Camera 'Y' Cable
- 1x Micro USB Cable