8JH 2.4G 8CH Radio with R2008SB S-FHSS S.Bus Receiver
Share this part
Parts » RC Radios
8JH 2.4G 8CH Radio with R2008SB S-FHSS S.Bus Receiver by Futaba
Some of the awesome features you'll enjoy on the 8J include frequency-hopping security, the ability to transfer model data wirelessly between 8J transmitters, 6 programmable mixes (2 with curves), 5 heli flight conditions, 3-axis gyro support, 5-point pitch/throttle curves and a receiver with a full-range, dual internal antenna that can handle any application you can think of. All on-screen terms are spelled out on a backlit LCD screen. And everything is easily accessed and programmed with a jog dial and three buttons.
When you consider all of the functions that the 8J offers, along with its price point, you'll realize that this is one amazing system.
- Helicopter version (will default to helicopter settings upon startup)
- Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz security (also FHSS compatible)
- R2008SB receiver offers 8 PWM channels, S. Bus and HV capability and Dual Antenna Diversity
- 20 model memory with 10 character model and user naming
- Failsafe on all 8 channels
- ATL (Adjustable Travel Limit)
- Aux channel switch/level assign-ability
- Dual Rate/Expo (any switch selectable)
- Servo reversing
- Digital Trims
- Trim Step adjustability
- System includes 8J Transmitter and R2008SB Receiver (servos not included)
- Features both Airplane and Helicopter modes.
- Wireless transfer of model data to and from other 8J transmitters.
- Large (128 x 64 dot) backlit LCD display.
- 8 channels (one variable knob, five 2-position switches, two 3-position switches, one momentary switch, two digital levers).
- Quick and easy programming using a jog dial and three buttons.
R7008SB Receiver Features
- Type: Full-range flight receiver
- Modes: S-FHSS or FHSS
- Features: High-voltage operation, frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum design, Dual Antenna Diversity, S.Bus compatibility
- Voltage Input: 4.8V-7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC
- Compatible Batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiIon or LiFe
- Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.69 x 0.55 inches (24.9 x 42.8 x 14.0 millimeters)
- Weight: 0.34 ounces (9.5 grams)
- Type: 2-stick, 8-channel S-FHSS/FHSS selectable
- Current Drain: 140mA
Download the Manual Here